So, for the past two weeks I have been having an internal battle. We saw lil spark at 10 weeks and then headed to the beach where I got moderately sick, just a little throwing up and maybe a low temperature. But ever since then my pregnancy symptoms started to go away and I just had that sinking feeling that something was wrong. Chris and family kept telling me, its ok, you are fine. But that doesn't take away the fear that has been wrapped around my heart. See last time I knew something was wrong with the twins, but I didn't want to admit it.
A good friend gave us her doppler and we have been using it once a week per doctor's instructions not to use it anymore frequently. Well, last night we heard the heartbeat clear as day for about 5-10 seconds. It was so wonderful and put all my doubts to rest. So for right now I can positively say, I am pregnant and I love this lil spark.
Can't wait till the next time i hear that: whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh!
Back Off, Man. I'm A Baker.
1 day ago



yay!! I've been debating whether or not to get one but I think I would drive myself crazy this early. I'm holding out.
ReplyDeleteHang in there sparky!
My daughter used her Doppler twice a day (Morning and at night) to reassure herself! It did not harm the baby....she is now a healthy 5 month old! :-)
ReplyDeleteyou can get a fetoscope and since it doesn't use ultra sound technology you can listen whenever you want! :)
ReplyDeleteYayyyyy I'm so excited for you! :) whoosh whoosh whoosh whoosh!
ReplyDeletewishing you nothing but the best sweetie
ReplyDeleteits okay to want to lay your fears to rest :)
ReplyDeleteThe whoosh is the best sound ever! I hope in the coming weeks with each passing milestone, you will be more and more reassured that Spark is doing ok and progressing normally. I didn't have a whole lot of symptoms either and I so desperately wanted to puke my guts out but every woman and every pregnancy is different so I've learned not to let that rule my thoughts! Praying for you!
ReplyDelete