Tuesday, April 19, 2011

cloth diapers update

I updated my thoughts/reviews on the cloth diapers.  You can see it by clicking the link on the top of my page that says: cloth diaper reviews (clever huh!?!) or clicking HERE.

So far we have been really pleased with the whole idea.  I will say I think it has been wonderful for Owen's sensitive little tush!  No wet wipes for us only cloth please!

I would love to hear what CDs you are using!!

It is a sunny day so this is what my backyard looks like:
Sorry for the horrible cell picture.

4 comments:

  1. I recently got some fuzzibunz one size and like them pretty much. BG is still my favorite b/c I like the hook and loop... but the FB snaps are WAY better than the BG snaps. We have used the Thirsties Fab Wipes some and have liked them. They are super soft. I use wet wipes from Target most of the time... but I love to use the TFWs for cleaning up before letting M out of her high chair at dinner time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing the info about your reviews, we're planning to cloth diaper and my MIL has already made us some awesome cloth wipes and I love reading what others recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really glad you're having such good experience with these. We were very disappointed. We invested in the recommended 24 of the bumGenius snap closures and Corinne had yeast infections constantly. We decided we hated them so washed/bleached them and sold them on Craig's List. We made back about 4/5 of what we spent. For the 2 months we tried to use them I'd say we got our money's worth. We're using disposables now and with what we put in the landfill I'd say is as wasteful as the water/soap/electricity we were using washing 12 at a time, two times each.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my BG AIOs!! I haven't tried FB yet though, but I would like to. I have a Kawaii on the way though I have not loved pockets in the past so I am not totally convinced that I will like it though. I also like Flips with the microfiber insert (not the prefold). They are easy, trim and absorbant.

    ReplyDelete