Hi babies, its Mommy. Did you know I love you so much? Today is your 2nd birthday and the day we said good bye. It wasn't fair that we didn't get much time with you. 20 weeks with you inside my belly wasn't near long enough. I want you to know that Mommy and Daddy love you so much, we think about you all the time and our lives were touched so much by your short ones. We miss you more than we can even admit, because if we think about it too long we might break in half.
Today I am going to kiss and hug your brother extra times and I hope you know some of those are for you both. Tell Jesus that he needs to give yall an extra special hug from Mommy this year. I have to take care of your brother right now and I know you are in the best of hands other than mine and Daddy's.
Night Night sweet boys, Mommy loves you. Mommy loves you soo much. Night night.
We love you babies,
Mommy & Daddy
| did you feel the love come in? |


Happy Birthday Abe and Benny! You are remembered and missed.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday sweet boys. You touched so many and continue to be remembered...always.
ReplyDelete