There is also this other thing that no one every told me. Owen is this real person with feelings and personality. Now I know what a pregnancy could really become a person so wonderful that brightens my life every day. A person that challenges me to different limits and pushes my buttons and a REAL little boy that loves me.
So there is a baby in my belly right now and my heart is over joyed, but still so scared to fall in love with the little avacado sized baby that's heartbeat flutters through our doppler tell us he/she is in there. Looking back at Owen's 16 week post I said this and it still rings true every. single. day.
"We are so thankful for this
In celebrating this new life here is some updates:
How far along: 16+ weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5 pounds
Maternity clothes: yes, had to buy some summer items and loving the handmedown's from friends!
Stretch marks: just the ones left over from Owen!
Sleep: I don't think I completely stopped peeing in the middle of the night, now days it is at least 2-4 times a night. Partly, due to my shoulders hurting me and waking me up so might as well pee! My king sized pillow is my BFF to snuggle with.
Best moment this week: Great appointment with my OB, she gave us the thumbs up for making it this far (due to the SCH bleed). I guess that means even though I am still considered high risk I am getting out of the scary woods!
Gender: 11 days and counting down, hoping this baby is like Owen and isn't shy!
Belly button in or out?: In, but getting wider and almost flattens out when I get full or laugh!
Craving: this pregnancy has been all about some Buffalo hot wing sause! YUM! Lemonade is good, orange juice and ginger ale too!
What I miss: not too much!
What I am looking forward to: feeling movement in the next few weeks, I have felt some rolling and what I think is movement, but not sure.





You are doing great :) Good luck at 18 week u/s! :)
ReplyDelete