Owen to play school by 9 am
Jesse and I run errands, hit up the Y where I can even get a shower while my crazy man plays and has a grad time!
Then usually it is time to pick up Owen, eat lunch in the car and head home to play before nap time or to the grocery store to pick up food.
1:30-? Jesse will sleep tops 2 hours and Owen will sleep till 5pm if he falls asleep!
Then it is time for a snack while I cook dinner and we wait for daddy to come home from work!
Daddy gets home and its kisses and hugs for all! We eat dinner and then play a little before 7:30-8pm bed times.
Chris and I indulge in some tv before bed and doing it all again!
T/Ths: are mostly the same we either hit up the Y in the morning and hope for lunch or have a PJ day and mommy tries to clean house!


No comments:
Post a Comment