For the record, so I don't forget this miserable time this has been my new sleeping routine. Try and go to sleep in my own bed. One of 2 things happens. 1 like tonight I pass out for 30min to an hour before waking up from an incredible nap could be complete with drool on my pillow! Then usually I am hungry and have to pee. 2 is I toss and turn till I decide the couch sounds more appealing and give up.
Then comes the recent midnight-2am snack and quiet reflection time. Ops i mean eat a bowl of Cheerios and read a vampire book or play on Facebook.
Finally, when I feel sleepy again i remove all the back pillows and then pile pillows in front of me and try and sleep. Couch sleeping wouldn't be so bad except the rolling over isn't rolling but sitting up moving all the pillows to the other side so that my back can stay against the back of the couch. Usually, a trip to pee and a contraction happens when i sit up this last month.
Dont forget that we usually throw in a good 20 minutes of my legs having restlessness and can't be still. That my right shoulder blade burns, tingles, itches and down right hurts if I am not laying on it correctly with the right amount of support or if my arm isn't supported if I am laying on my left side.
I am thankful that the couple week period of time where laying on my right side made the whole right side of my thigh go numb. At least that part is over.
Tomorrow my 4 year old turns 5 and as he would say "4 more sleeps till" Emma Jean's birthday and scheduled csection!! I can do this 4 more nights....right?


No comments:
Post a Comment