Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Emma Jean: one month

This has been the fastest month yet! 

My recovery has been amazing! I was so glad to not be carrying that 9+pound baby and fluid. Everyday I feel better and more like myself! Breastfeeding has gone much better than I expected too! She is like her brothers and has a lazy latch, but i have been vigilant on making her do right and thankfully keeping the pain away too! I have 14 pounds to loose! much less than previous times! Seems that mastitis is a 3+week ritual...ugh I thankfully got some Meds and I am still waiting for them to kick in fully. 

But really I just want to brag about my precious little girl.  She is beautiful! She smells of milk and her cuddles are amazing! She still has the newborn feel, small head in my hand and curled legs when I pick her up. She has a fussiness in the evenings that sometimes I think helps her sleep better. She enjoys the paci. I don't love it, but I need her to have something because I have 2 other bodies that need me. We are getting up 1-2 times a night. The nights I only get up once is amazing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment