Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Kindergarten here we are

Big things happened this week:
Owen and i worked all year on a 100 lessons to learn to read. He finished a couple days before kindergarten started and he got a shopping spree at toys r us.  

Sadly, they do not carry all the power rangers in the store so thankfully Amazon has been delivering all week keeping the fun alive. 


We met his teacher who is awesome it is her fourth year and we feel she is a great fit for Owen. There is also a little boy named Parker that we have deemed fun! 

It is only day 2 so the new schedule feels more like camp than our norm, but I am already excited at the things I want to get done around the house. 

Jesse enjoyed the day playing trains and having some special mommy time. 

Second day of kindergarten and he rode the bus home! I was so proud of him and thrilled to not have to attempt the pick up line again. 

Stories from the bus. Day 1:
M: How was the bus ride?
O: great!! 
M:do you want to ride it tomorrow?
O: yes, but I almost cried
M: what! Why honey?
O: I was missing you and it was a long ride with my backpack on the whole time. And I thought I was on the wrong bus. 
M: 😥

Later:
M: did you sit next to the window or the isle?
O: next to a GIRL!
M: oh really, from your class?
O: no, but she did take a nap ON THE BUS!!! Bahahahahahaha 
M: 😂😂😂


1 comment:

  1. My little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following...infertility Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,

    ReplyDelete