So, I get ANOTHER call from the Dr office and now they are recomenting me to a specialist. They have all agreed (the 3 different doctors that have looked at the b/w results) that it had nothing to do with the miscarriage. BTW: it didn't FEEL like a misscarriage and I hate using that word. So, I guess I will go to this specialist to have a consult. But we do know it is not cancer or lupus. I just have something else going on and it may not mean anything now, but it would be good to know for later.
I do want to say thank you to all my loyal readers and friends out there, I have been SWAMPED with work and now with buying the house I am focusing on moving forward in other areas of life. But please don't leave me yet! So I might not be posting as much as I regularly would, but I will be back to normal one day. It just seems right now my body is out of words and I think I am in denial that I ever carried 2 precious babies inside of me. I am liking being in denial, it doesn't hurt as much and I feel somewhat more like myself.
Back Off, Man. I'm A Baker.
1 day ago


I hope that you get answers very soon! Do not worry, I am not going anywhere :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you have good things to concentrate on. Congrats on buying the new house! Also, i hope you get some answers soon sweetie. Good to hear your b/w is coming out good. Not to worry, you have alot of people that want to see good things for you and will continue to read on...take your time and take some time for yourself & hubby :)
ReplyDeleteJeanna- I don't personally know you and just recently came across your blog, but you have a beautiful way of expressing your feelings. Don't feel guilty about being in denial! If that is what it takes to get you focused on other areas of your life then so be it.
ReplyDelete