I was reading a book the other day and these words stood out to me.
"The greatest beauty was watered by tears."
This is so true as I look back upon my life:
my wedding day, to name one
my two babies, to be number two
What beauty in your life has been watered by tears?
Wedding Wrecks, Fangirl Edition
6 days ago


That was definitely my wedding day and when I watched my niece come into the world.
ReplyDeleteBy way of virtual introduction, I wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for being a (new) follower of my blog and for sharing with me both a piece of your life and your story. Tonight my husband and I had a long talk about our journey and our next steps and hearing what you have been through (in an odd way) gave me so much strength and I wanted to thank you for your honesty.
ReplyDeleteIn terms of my life's beauty. I would say that there have been many moments when I've been fortunate enough to experience this. Buying our first home and staying up for three days straight to paint it and fix the walls and then being able to look around at all of our hard work and call those newly plastered walls home. My wedding day. And, this is going to sound awful, but at my grandpa's funeral my Uncle (who is not a small or slight man by any stretch of the imagination) broke the seat he was sitting on right after the color guard finished playing Taps. I broke out in a fit of uncontrollable laughter (told you it was awful) and this moment always reminds me to find the laughter, the irony and the joy in even our hardest moments.
Hey Jeanna, you hadn't posted in awhile and I just wanted to make sure you were doing ok. Miss you, girl. ((hugs))
ReplyDelete