Monday, May 24, 2010

a little momento

One of my blogging friends put this together for me, with the upcoming countdown to our due date (one week from today), this was perfect timing, I needed a little something to make me smile.  And isn't it just a sweet way to remember our boys;  I can almost picture them in heaven floating with the angels and laughing together.  This is definitely going to be printed and saved forever. 
Thanks Missy!

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely friend to make you such a heartfelt and special momento. you are a lucky lady!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful! You have a very sweet and creative friend. Not many of us have friends that understand...cherish yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog from Pixel Perfect. I'm soo sorry for your loss friend. I will seriously think of you on the 31st. Pray that God will give you comfort and peace on that specific day. -Kel

    ReplyDelete