Tuesday, May 18, 2010

quote

"An Angel in the book of life wrote down our babies birth. 
Then whispered as she closed the book, 
'Too beautiful for earth.'"
mommy loves you both so much.

11 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That saying has always touched me. I hope it brings you peace and closeness with your babies as it does me with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this quote and the sculptures...so sweet. do you own them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quote and the Demdaco pieces - I own those and cherish them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no i don't own them, i wish i did. I almost bought them once....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a beautiful quote and I've always loved those figurines. Thinking of you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful post. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a beautiful quote. I actually read that quote earlier this week and immediately thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This quote is beautiful..think of you always..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those same figurines. My heart broke when I saw them in the store, and I wrote the artist and thanked her. She had no idea what these two meant to mommas of twins that either made it despite the odds, did not make it, or sacrificed one. They are so sweet to me.I am glad they are to you too.

    ReplyDelete