I can't tell you what a source of support I have found through this special group of women. We have all come together because we have all lost a baby in one way or another. As a mother you want to hear your babies name, you want to talk about them and you think about them all the time. As a mother of angel babies sometimes there isn't anything new to say. They are not eating new foods or learning new things; they are in heaven. Yes its nice to think they are with my Grandfather, but when friends and family ask how I am doing there isn't anything new to say.
In this group we have started a tradition of writing our babies names in the sand. Part of what is so special is that each woman who writes the name knows how important it will be to the mommy. I am looking forward to doing this next month when I go to the beach.
Shanna was visiting the San Fransisco beaches last week and here is our tribute to our boys!
Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Lovely
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeletespeechless...
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful tribute.
ReplyDeleteWonderful idea!
ReplyDelete