Wow, has it really been only a year since I have started these ramblings? Seems like so long ago and yet only a millisecond at the same time. There has been a lot of heartache since the start of this blog. It has not been the fun journey so far. From infertility testing to finally getting pregnant for those few blissful months to losing those precious babies and dealing with the grief that comes with it. Thank you all for sticking with me. Thank you for those of you who have cried with me, loved our sons with us and said prayers for us. My hopes are that in a year from now I can look back at this dark place that we have been stuck in and hopefully I will be seeing some light.
Thanks for sticking with me and listening. I think everyone wants to know that someone is listening and that they care.
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


happy 1 year! im sorry we found each other the way we did, but so glad i know you now and love to read your 'ramblings' though you are a very coherent writer!
ReplyDeletexoxo
well, you and I already had our phone date this week (today)...and talked all about the anniversary...and how we met b/c of infertility struggles, and so much more. I can't wait to meet in NC in 22 days! woohoo! bitter sweet anniv. :)
ReplyDeleteHoping for happier times in the next blog year for you!
ReplyDeletei care and i am listening. you, your family, and your two angels are in my thoughts always. think happy thoughts, friend!
ReplyDelete