Our baby is about the size of a lime. 1.6" long.
I might compare the pregnancies for a while. I find it interesting.
How far along: 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: gained 2 pounds (not including the "leftover" weight from the twins)Maternity clothes: I don't really know, last time yes I was in maternity pants and most of my regular tops. This time it is summer and I have been wearing stretchy dresses. So, no maternity clothes yet. But my sister-in-law just stocked me up with a TON of tops!! Thanks Kristy!
Stretch marks: none that weren't there before the pregnancy!
Sleep: Still peeing about 3 times a night (one less than with the twins), not able to sleep on my tummy at all, I am alternating between my back and sides and snuggling with a blanket in between my legs (with the twins I still was stomach sleeping).Best moment this week: Rubbing this growing belly
Gender: Last time at this time I was thinking boys and was right. This time I am thinking a girl, but I really don't care either way! BE HEALTHY BABY!
Belly button in or out?: In but getting a tad widerCraving: No cravings due to a stomach bug earlier this week, just glad to be able to eat anything....though nothing sounds good right now
What I miss: the naive old me that didn't know things cold go horribly wrong.
That I am looking forward to: We have so many wonderful trips planed already to keep us occupied during this pregnancy, then prenatal classes, holidays and then the baby will be here. At least this is what I hope happens~!
Milestones: No big ones this week, just happy to be a week closer to meeting this little one.Ok so with out further ado: THE BELLY SHOT!!! Check out what an extra 10 pounds and a second pregnancy will do to your body!


You look great and most of all you look happy. This is great to see after all you have been through. Your boys have sent you a present from above. The best present ever! Congrats again sweetie. This really warms my heart to read your posts :)
ReplyDeleteyou look great, jeanna. im so happy to see a smile on your face. and there is no reason not to have hope. everything will be perfect xoxo
ReplyDeletelis
Hey Lil Spark!!!! We love, love love you!! Jeanna, I've been waiting for this part of the blog:) I'm so glad you are doing this. Love you!
ReplyDeleteBig Congrats on your pregnancy this is my first time visiting your blog...I am 10wks 1day prego....this is our 5th pregnancy...we have experienced 4 losses in the last year....Best wished to a healthy happy pregnancy
ReplyDeleteYAY for belly pics and updates on the new little addition!
ReplyDelete