Lil Spark!
Lil Spark is due February 18th and we would appreciate any prayers you can send our way. It was a big relief to find out that there is only one little baby with one strong heartbeat growing in there right now. We love our twins and would have loved to have those twins, but another set of twins would not have replaced them and this time we just want to be a normal, simple, healthy pregnancy.



Oh my gosh! Congratulations! What wonderful news! You'll be in heart and thoughts as I hope for the best for you and your new little bean! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Oh Jeanna! I'm so happy for you and Chris! I was just with Cassie and Liz at Katie's wedding Memorial Day weekend and I was telling them how much I was praying for you to conceive again. I've been following the blog and saying my prayers for ya'll! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy pregnancy. Our little girl is due October 28. I've been blogging my little fingers off about my pregnancy too.
ReplyDeletehttp://somebodysparents.blogspot.com/
We'll chat on Facebook soon! Yeah! Little UNCG-alumni babies! Ha! Love you!
Amy
YAY!!! It's announced!! I have been praying for you and will continue to do so!!
ReplyDeleteO.M.G. I am floored and so so happy and excited for you.
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I read it three times before I was sure it was yours! How wonderful! much love to the *all* the other Holmes'!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I just stumbled upon your blog last week (from Kelly's) and read a bunch of your past posts this morning with tears in my eyes and a prayer in my heart. I am so pleased for you, and will pray for you!
ReplyDeletewhat wonderful news! many congrats and so many prayers for a healthy and happy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteWonderful news! I love it when God answers our prayers :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteso exicted for you :)
ReplyDeleteYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyy :) - love your sis
ReplyDeleteEEEeekk!! Jeanna and Chris this is exciting, wonderful news! What a blessing! Congrats and LOTS of love!
ReplyDeleteGin Gin
I'm praying for you and your new baby tons!! I bet this baby's brothers are looking down and smiling :)
ReplyDeleteOMG OMG OMG!!! This is awesome news!! New house new baby! New beginnings. Oh I am so very happy for you love. Congrats. I'll be praying like mad for you.
ReplyDelete:) Very fabulous news indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteoh i was SO hoping that it would be the little person in your tummy! im wishing you a safe and uneventful pregnancy!
ReplyDeletexoxo
lis
So happy for you guys...congratulations!!! You gave me hope that maybe someday we too well be celebrating a new life!
ReplyDeleteAHHHH OMG Jeanna that is incredible news. I am SO happy for you guys. You are due on Drew's birthday. It's a special day. Grow Sparky GROW!!! Congrats <3
ReplyDeleteJeanna I am so happy for you Chris! I can't wait to see you in late August!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO COMPLETELY AND BEYOND THRILLED for you guys! Wow! What a miracle. I am in tears right now. Prayers coming your way today and everyday :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jeanne!!! I am so happy for you!! I will keep you in my prayers! Hoping all goes well with you and the little peanut!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! How amazing!!! I cannot stop smiling :O)
ReplyDeletewow....i don't thing you will be lacking prayers. you know how happy and excited i am to meet lil sparky or sparkle!! i love you guys so much!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! I see you're in Greensboro...I'm in Raleigh! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jeanna!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!! Prayers are coming your way!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just AWESOME news! PRAYING!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and lots of prayers your way!!
ReplyDeleteI amazed at the strength that you and your husband have. I am so happy for you both and I wish you nothing but the best in this pregnancy. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteOh you kept it a secret for so long! Congrats to you!
ReplyDelete3's a charm!
Praying for you and the babe!
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! Thinking positive thoughts for a sticky, healthy pregnancy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Warm and healthy thoughts coming your way.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you and your husband! I have been following your journey for a while (I stumbled upon your blog somehow at some point!)and I am so happy for the two of you!!
ReplyDelete