Total weight gain/loss: not sure I am not weighing myself at home anymore
Maternity clothes: wearing maternity carpis today (thanks Christie), and mostly my flowy dresses
Stretch marks: none that weren't there before the pregnancy!
Sleep: Still peeing about 3 times a night, and tossing and turning side to side and sleeping some on my back too!
Best moment this week: Chris telling me I am starting to look REALLY pregnant!
Gender: I had been 100% girl, until a dream I had this week. I dreamed that I was in labor and they placed a little boy on my belly and I looked at him and said "Owen Cobb Holmes, you are FINALLY here!" The dream was so realistic and detailed I can still remember what he looked like, I woke up in LOVE and wanted to go back to sleep to be with my baby. So it is anyones guess now! 50/50 chance either way!
Belly button in or out?: In but a little wider
Craving: Not really craving anything in particular. I did have a sweet tooth when I went to the grocery store, but then I never baked any of the cookies/brownies that I bought.
What I miss: With the twins I missed my old beautiful house this week. Looking back it seems like a totally different me. With this pregnancy I am missing the joy and naivety, I know I want this baby and I already love this baby, but I wish I could really enjoy this pregnancy. I feel like a rain cloud is just around the corner or over my shoulder.
What I am looking forward to: Next week being in the 2nd Trimester!
Milestones: Same as with the twins: Last week in the first trimester. I have to say it has been pretty easy! Even though I have been nauseous all the time, thankfully no vomiting!
Lil Spark:
via baby.center dot com
The most dramatic development this week: reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. His intestines, which have grown so fast that they protrude into the umbilical cord, will start to move into his abdominal cavity about now, and his kidneys will begin excreting urine into his bladder.
Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in your baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce.
With out further ado the belly comparison:
I think lil spark still has the lead in the bigger belly pics!




Yay, Jeanna! I cannot express how excited and happy I am for your entire family! What a blessing! Hope you are feeling well and that I get to see you soon. You look fabulous, hot mama!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look great momma!!! I am so very happy for you and your dh. I know it's hard to enjoy it right now but you will learn too and not be so scared :) I wish i could give you a huge hug so i'm sending you virtual ones (((((HUGS)))))
ReplyDeleteJeanna, you look beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little belly! Keep up the good work and try to focus on the beauty of this pregnancy. (Easier said than done, I'm sure). But 40 weeks will pass like the blink of an eye :) I already miss those baby kicks!
ReplyDeleteI hear you sister about the uncomfortable sleeping:) I usually am a side sleeper and have been trying to lay on my left side so that the blood flow is better but for some reason I seem to be most comfortable on my back which I hear is the worst way but still OK in the first trimester....Anyways you look great:)
ReplyDelete