Wednesday, August 25, 2010

new toy for the parents to be

We are excited to get some live big belly shots later on and begin recording a little about life before lil spark arrives. LOL the only thing I am not excited about is hearing my own voice!  That southern gal lives deep in me!

7 comments:

  1. LOL. you crack me up! Can't wait to play with your new video cam this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh fun! Matt got a HD video camera for his birthday in June and we have only used it a few times. We really need to figure that thing out before December gets here! Have fun with your new toy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll get lots of good use with that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one item we are in need of ....last year we bought a really nice Nikon Camera and I hope for x-mas Nicks parents will get us a video camera:) Have fun with your new toy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! It will be amazing to video the rest of this journey and your little baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. John bought me a video camera for Christmas when I was still pregnant because of course you need one with a baby coming - I am glad you got yours.

    ReplyDelete