| i can't smile big enough! |
You are starting to enjoy your baths, you get very serious and kick and splash. I know soon enough that we will be telling you not to splash instead of encouraging you to splash.
You are still such an easy baby, you only cry if something is wrong; your diaper is dirty, you're tired or hungry. Recently, we bought you a play mat and you are loving staring up at all the fun stuff. It only took you a week to start reaching for the dangling toys and I watch you try to grab it, think you got it and try and put it in your mouth! Already you are able to make the bee light up and the music play.
You like your swing and the mirror above it you will stare at and it entertains you while mommy runs around trying to keep up with the household stuff. You met your Great-Grandmom this month and you were so sweet and smiling to her. She wanted to be a great so much and you made her that, I made her a grandmother and we made her a Great! This is very special to her and to mommy.
Sometimes you will be crying and then we talk to you and you start smiling and then go back to crying like you can't decide what mood you are in!
Daddy weighed you on our home scale and we think you are almost 15 pounds! Our little chunker with the cheeks! You have started standing on our laps and get that serious face and my arms can't last as long as you can!
This month I pinched a nerve in my lower back picking you up and then over compensated with my left arm and now my wrist is out of place; all that pain is worth having you in my life!
We are so in love with you and sometime just stare at you! You are sleeping pretty good, sometime you sleep all the way through the night and we get worried that you are ok! I love it when you are tired and you put your your arms and face into my shoulder.
I think you might love me back when I see this picture!


He is so cute and getting so big. I am so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteomg... i JUST LOVE THE VIDEO...it makes me feel like i am there too... we need lots more of these please! :) kiss his face for me! I think I might need to come visit again this weekend! Last weekend just wasn't enough.
ReplyDeleteOmigosh he's so cute, and such a big boy! Sounds like he's thriving and you're enjoying mommyhood. I hear you re: back problems...I think they're unavoidable when you're carrying them around all day! I've been trying to get massages and take lots of hot baths to ease the pain. That picture is too cute. Isn't it the best when they stare at you and smile??
ReplyDelete