Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Owen : 8 months

mama's happy baby!

check me out I am sitting up!

  • You have started talking
    • first you say na-na-na for night night; we think this means "I want to be in my crib with my woombie"
    • then one night you said clear as day "I love you" back at daddy! (people may not believe me but you did!!)
    • when we were driving to the beach you said "na na na na mama and dada na na na" this was the first time you said dada; broke daddy's heart that we had to keep driving and not get you to your crib like you needed.
so sleepy


sleeping on his belly
  • Sleep:
    • You have learned to sleep without your swaddle around you; you are still clutching it and sucking on the fabric.  When I hand your woombie you kick and squeal with happiness!
    • You like your room nice and toasty when you sleep...if its not you like to let us know!
    • You can go some days with only 2 naps, but then you do still need 3 naps


  • Eating:
    • you will eat just about everything I will give you some new things you have tried are:  lasagna, refried beans, cake, puffs, spinach, but you don't like baby food with textures!  That stuff you will gag and spit back out.  
    • You still like fresh food best...the baby food that I make for you...or our food now! 
You are such a good baby!  Have I mentioned that?  Sometimes we are so busy and you only get one nap and still you are so good for mama.  I try to make our days at home special and low key so that you can make up that much needed sleep for growing.

    1 comment:

    1. He is absolutely adorable. I'm so glad to hear things are going well. He's growing up so fast!

      ReplyDelete