Friday, March 9, 2012
1 year growth spurt
I think we are in the middle of a growth spurt, naps are all wonky and he is eating me out of house and home!! For instance last night he was melting down at 6pm so I put him in bed and off to dream world he went. Y'all are not going to believe what time he woke up this morning...wait for it! 10am!!!!!!! Yes 16 hours of sleep. So Chris and I woke up at 9 checked the monitor saw Owen was just fine and relaxed or an hour before he woke up for the day. Thankfully, we were able to skip the morning nap and he went down great for his afternoon nap and bedtime my baby is growing up too fast....wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That's seriously crazy--16 hours!! I think the most I've gotten out of J or G is 14 hours!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! I'm sure I would've gone in to make sure Noah was breathing. He's never slept more than 11. Nuts!
ReplyDelete