Thursday, August 16, 2012

inspirational words

I have read some really inspirational words recently.  They were just written in casual conversation, but they are so powerful to me and others in my life right now.

"I've asked myself many times if I'm selfish for wanting more. I've even been called selfish and told I should just be thankful for the one I have. I try to look at it this way... Would you call someone who wasn't having fertility issues selfish for having as many children as they want? Just because we're dealing with infertility, we should accept less? That's very unfair. You are absolutely not selfish." by Lainey

and this one:
"I remind myself that others success have NOTHING to do with mine. I believe that my story is still unfolding and still being told...just as theirs is unfolding and being told. My story has nothing to do with their story, even though we've crossed paths." Lainey  





And b/c you cant have a post without this face in it:
we might be why there is a recall!


2 comments:

  1. Did Ashley ever adopt? Was following her but no updates. I am struggling with this right now. I have a happy beautiful almost two year old from adoption. Do we spread our money so thin to adopt again? Do we be a small family of three? Wish I had a crystal ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Fertiles would just have another and not wonder if it was being selfish, lol :) I think you should definitely chase your dreams! p.s. Owen is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete