Wednesday, October 31, 2012

mini random updates


  • 15 days till our class!  Tomorrow it will be 2 weeks!  I am sure they will go quickly and slow at the same time.  Yikes! I am so ready and so scared at the same time.  I have a 60% chance of being PG before christmas!
  • Today, I am spotting.  UGH! The RE said this is normal on the BCPs, but would be nice to have a break from crazy bodily functions and to not have to over think things.  Now, I am all worried it will mess up our IVF cycle.
  • In other good news, hubby and had a good talk last night about finances and we WILL make it work somehow.  I hadn't heard him say the words "we will make it happen" yet; and he did so that made me feel relieved.  I like when we are both on board.  
  • We also discussed other ways of making money.  I am picking up some part time babysitting where ever possible and he is booking shows even if it might cut into our family holiday time. I spoke with one of my SIL and I am going to make some items for her xmas booth.
  • I really need to work on items for my etsy store too and I have some stuff to consign.  

No comments:

Post a Comment