I feel bad I am not as involved in this pregnancy as my past ones. I am having an extremely hard time believing that I am really pregnant and that I will even bring home another baby. But yesterday I found the heartbeat on the home Doppler and today we are 12 weeks.
Today the baby is the size of a lime or about 2 inches long.
I am pretty much over the nausea, but still really tired especially between the 4pm-9pm then when it is time to go to bed I am wide awake. I am tossing and turning at night, my shoulders hurt from sleeping on my sides and I get up to pee about 2-3 times a night. I have still been very cold. Chris and I find this very interesting because I have always been the hot one in the relationship.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment