Today the baby is about an inch and a half. We had a hard time finding the heartbeat on the home Doppler, but did eventually after I started to stress. We had an OB apt and they found the heartbeat too. We decided to do the NT screening and scan and our next appointment is on the 8th.
Today I am pregnant and I love my little baby.
pregnancy symptoms include: some nausea and a lot of exhaustion. I definitely have some bloat and I sorted maternity clothes tonight. I have a full load that needs washing because they smell musty from the basement. I have a whole bin left of winter clothes (from Owens pregnancy) and the BIG clothes for the 3rd trimester that I can get out later. Thankfully, I was so hot when pregnant before I do have some short sleeved tops!
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment