- Big brother worries about little brother when he cries during a diaper change. Owen several nights now yells out from his bed "it's alright Jesse or it's ok, Jesse". Then I hear "jesse's hungry MeMe, he wants milk". Tonight daddy took J in there to O and O kissed and hugged him, then as daddy closed the door O said "I love you too, daddy, I love you too, Jesse!"
- Daddy was holding Jesse this morning and asked Owen to come give him a good morning kiss, which he did and then Owen gave Jesse a high five. Later after some toddler play time he went up to Jesse's bare foot and did 5 little piggies "this piggy when to market, this piggy weee weee wee" and tickled Jesse.
- Since, Jesse was born Owen has been so sweet to shower him with kisses and his type of hug where you place your face next to someone's and make a squeezey hug grunt sound! He like to tickle him and make pretend giggles for Jesse!
Saturday, October 12, 2013
Big Brother Little Brother Moments
I am so proud of my first born. He has been so sweet with Jesse. Here are a few moments from the first 11 days of Jesse's life that I just can't forget. Sadly, we can't seem to catch any on video or pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment