Jesse is sleeping great! He goes to bed about 7pm swaddled and under a blanket. I do a quick dream feed before I head to bed and he either gets me up at 3am and 7am or sleeps till 6am and 9am!
During the day he is nursing every 2-3 hours and sleeping each cycle still. He is so great sleeping in the car seat or swing tho he has to have that paci!!
The smiles. The laughs. I can't even describe how fun I know he is about to get and how fun he is already!! I remember with Owen we thought each new phase got better and better and I wondered how I would feel about a newborn. It is just as fun starting over!! I am trying to soak in each moment and milestone!
Jesse LOVES a bath! He will grin at me and wiggle around. He gets so wide eyed while the water is running and then smiles and coos at me till he gets tired. I swoop him out if the bath, lotion him and nurse him to warm him up before bed.
We had the worlds biggest poop the other day. Man I don't know how he stored it up so long. From Tuesday till Friday and wow it was a doosy! I mean let's be honest at this point it is eat, sleep and poop! Haha!
We survived the holidays, it was rough. I was exhausted, but it was so much fun to see all our family and Jesse got tons of snuggles and Owen was run to the point of exhaustion every day!
We survived the holidays, it was rough. I was exhausted, but it was so much fun to see all our family and Jesse got tons of snuggles and Owen was run to the point of exhaustion every day!







he is just precious! I am so glad you are enjoying both your boys :)
ReplyDelete