Looking at this photo is sad and exciting for me. This was Owen's nursery then big boy room for 5 years. It seems like yesterday we were setting up that first crib and hanging those guitars on the wall over it. I plan to have Chris move them to over his bed in the new brother room, but for now they look lonely over the empty bed frame. But I am so excited to have this third baby and still can't imagine life with a little girl! Sure wouldn't have been cheaper to have another boy! Buts it's been fun buying some girl clothes already on clearance! I have the fabric picked out and need to select paint for the walls!!
I feel crazy with this basement remodel and i don't know where everything is. Right now I am stressing about the chandelier and my 2 antique crystal lamps from my childhood. In good news I saw the bin recently with the breast pump and other newborn items!
Boys update:
Owen LOVES his top bunk! The boys giggle in the morning together and so far are pretty good at staying in their beds till I come get them.
Poor baby Jesse has been battling a horrible diaper rash and it's breaking my heart.
They played pretty well this morning while I was organizing the soon to be nursery:







No comments:
Post a Comment