Sunday, November 1, 2015

Sweet boys!

Jesse had a hard afternoon. He kicked his brother and wouldn't mind me when I was trying to get him to say "no kick". He blatantly said no. 

...
...
...
We had a hard afternoon. Finally, after time out alone in his room with no pants he said it and was quite distraught. My aunt calls it "the program". Mommy is on the program and it means no funny business. No second chances and it's actually harder for mommy than the kid. 

After he said it I had to help Chris in the basement and Jesse still needed a snuggle. Owen gave him a hug for me and it helped for a minute, by the time I was in the basetment he was crying again.  I called up to Owen and asked him to hug Jesse again. I am not sure how this happened but....this is what I came up the stairs to find.  




Melt this mommy's heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment