Sunday, January 3, 2016

33 weeks: Emma Jean

Well, time for another brain dump. I mean update! 

Nursery: this is the top priority in my mind right now. Chris is working soooo hard to make it happen.  This week and weekend he with a little help has: added can lights, mudded and sanded the ceiling twice and walls once, primed the ceiling and walls, painted all the trim and doors white again, painted the ceiling twice and 2 coats of PINK paint on the walls.  
Picture dump: 
Lots of furniture to move out!

Love my handy husband!

And helper Boy!

This one just wanted to play on the ladder....


Lots of spots needed attention...overkill? Maybe not for his baby girl!!

Paint color was selected and purchased in hopes of pink on the walls. 

Primed ceiling and walls. 

A happy and tired man starting pink. 

First coat done!
Second coat done! 

Don't ask how I am feeling because I am going to open up the flood gates. There are more complaints than anything these days.  Please skip this paragraph because this is just for my reference: she feels so low I think she (and my insides) may fall out, constantly need to pee (7 times last night), it's hard to roll over, my lower back slipped out of place for 2 days and thankfully was able to twist it back into place and feel better after a day, my right shoulder gets tingling and sore, I have Braxton hicks all through the day and a lot at night-they sometimes take my breath away and they send a pressure feeling to my head, my feet are swelling and my rings are starting to get tight. The past few days have been very rainy and I am hoping it is the pressure, but I am having borderline migraine  headaches. Ok I will stop whining because this precious baby girl is kicking my cervix again and though it hurts it means she is growing and hopefully we are 5 weeks till we meet her!  


As my husband said...I am huge. 33 weeks. 










No comments:

Post a Comment