Sunday, January 24, 2016

Emma Jean: 36 weeks

We have been sick, Jesse's nose is running and he has a drainage cough, Owen got a random 12 hour fever and then mommy and daddy both got a sinus infection that is still lingering around in our noses and chests 6 days later. Then the weather decided to snow us in!  Actually, being that we all were kinda sick it hasn't been bad. Chris looked at me and asked if it was weird that he didn't have cabin fever! Nope! I love being home with my family! Plus we have done a ton of stuff around the house! 

My list of 42 items to do before our sweet girl arrives is down to 11!

The nursery! So close! 90% done! Still need to print pictures for frames, steam curtains, rewire lamps, switch out can light bulbs and the switch and a few other little things! 





Hospital bags have been started!! Emma Jean's diaper bag is ready to go! I am currently washing all my nursing stuff so that I can pack those items into the suitcase! Restocked my toiletry bag and I have a list of last minute items to grab-just need to print it out in case Chris is the one doing the grabbing!

Worked on my closet today. After several pregnancies, I can guess what maternity clothes I do and do not like after giving birth. So, I began packing those up for hopefully a sister or two at some point!! I plan to store a lot at my mom's farm in the guest house! There is even a bin of boy clothes! 

I really need to work on the stuff that is sitting all around the house. I cleaned out the 2 kids rooms (weird to not say "boys rooms") and there is random stuff that needs to go to a bunch of different places. 

The built in is COVERED in junk-Work stuff, kid stuff, just stuff. I need less in my life right now! 













No comments:

Post a Comment