Monday, May 9, 2016

Jesse: 2.5 years

Oh Jesse! You are our little joker! You want to make us laugh and I can't wait to see how funny you will be! You are all trouble too! You don't mind and often do the opposite of what I ask.  But then there are moments where you are a big "helper boy" and amaze me! You don't sit still and eating is a chore because you want me to spoon feed you or you want off the chair to go play. You Iove to grab Owen's favorite toy of the moment and run off with it taunting him! You love to tackle Owen and wrestle even though one of you seems to end up in tears. You love your new little sister and I think you are amazed she came out of my tummy and still tell me often "Em-Jean out your tummy". You have started telling me you love me unprompted and it melts my heart!  You actually like lots of foods, but because Owen is picky you think you must complain about them.  You are such a mommy's boy and after naps you want to snuggle with me or have me hold you for several minutes. 

I love you son! 










1 comment: