Thursday, April 8, 2010

MIA

If you are wondering where I have been......covered in popcorn ceiling and sheetrock dust. 

6 comments:

  1. I hope that guys are getting alot done! I can't wait to see the finished product :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been MIA too. I am trying to avoid using the comp at work for personal stuff. it's wicked hard. we def will have to have a IRL phone chat soon, might as well, since we are meeting up in 2 months! woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this your new house you're working on? Can't wait to see pics of what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::giggles:: That is a seriously adorable picture and very similar to some of me! LOL

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like more fun than I've been having, lol. I hope we get to see some pics of the finished product!

    ReplyDelete