Just wanted to give a final update on the blood-work I had done. Basically, I ended up going to a Rheumatologist, I think I might have been their youngest patient. After a small physical exam of my skin and joints he reviewed my blood-work and said that it was nothing. He concluded that I probably had a virus as some point in my life and this is how it is showing up in my blood. I have no other symptoms so he is not concerned. Also, the levels that were in my blood were not as high as initially the other doctors thought. Even though my levels are higher than "normal" it is still ok, because I have no symptoms. There was a brief moment of talk about doing one more blood test, but then he found that it had already been done and was normal.
I am ok, and this is an answer to two of our prayers; one for my health and two that this is the final loose end from my stay at the hospital. I can finally shut that door....well, except for those medical bills that are trickling in and we still don't have a final number and it's been almost 4 months.
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


here's hoping that the ever-open door will close sometime soon...glad you are ok! and ill be thinking of you xoxo
ReplyDeleteI am glad everything turned out better than expected!!
ReplyDelete