Sunday, June 13, 2010

photo session

So, I love the photo's we just had taken, I had prepaid for a maternity session and didn't want to waste the money.  So, we tried to be as positive as possible and we turned it into a welcome to our new house and land.  All the pictures were take on our property.  At the very end, he took the shot of us holding my necklace.  I think that throughout my life I will always find new ways to remember our babies by.  Here are a few of the photos he put up on his blog. Here is Matt's blog:  click here

18 comments:

  1. WOW those photos are beautiful!! you both look great in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures turned out JUST perfect!
    You two look amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are awesome!!! Matt did an amazing job and i love the one of you both holding the necklace! :) You look super skinny too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are amazing. the one of the necklace brings tears to my eyes but it is fabulous and a worthy remembrance of your boys. I love it and your positive attitude.

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos capture something other-worldly.

    And then it hits me, these photos are your sons' gift to you: another keepsake.

    Yes, the photos capture a tenderness, a deep love, a sense of fun, friendship, and hope.
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. so we chat on the phone today, and you didn't even mention this! OMG. I love the pictures. and as soon as vaca is over, I am goin to finish working on your blog re-design...as long as you still want me to! can't wait to meet you in charlotte! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are amazing! The two of you look great, as usual, and your property is just beautiful. The last one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures! I just stumbled across your blog. I'm so sorry for your losses...I have twin brothers, so those that have lost twins have a very special place in my heart. I lost my stillborn daughter on March 16. Check out my blog: roseandherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i still cry for your boys. i love you so much and love your boys...they are forever a part of our lives....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the hand holding the necklace!!!

    ReplyDelete