Saturday, July 23, 2011

Owen: 5 months

Another month has flown by.  I am so happy right now, I am doing my best to remember each moment.  I feel like I have forgotten already what that little newborn felt like in my arms.  Owen's dreamfeed is my favorite time of the day, when I pick him up and he stretches groaning then snuggles into my neck.  Then again every time I rescue him from his crib and he gives me his gummy grin my heart melts a little.  He is getting so independent, holding his head up, rolling over, eating solids and more.  He is almost sitting and loves to stand on our laps while we hold his hands. 

He recently has had an eye infections and it is making him a little fussy.  But Owen has been a trooper and even with an eye infection and a tooth coming in he has still been my sweet baby!  Yes, there have been some fussy moments and a lot more sleeping, but over all he is still so sweet. 








Our days are full of eating, playing and sleeping, playdates,  throw in some errands, house hold stuff and doing the books for the family business we are a busy bunch! 

Owen weighs 16.5 pounds!!  I recently got my very own ergo carrier to carry this heavy chunk around! 

3 comments:

  1. you'll have to let me know how you like the ergo! I'm in the market for a carrier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That morning smile when you "rescue" them from your crib is the best, isn't it? He looks like a big healthy boy, I'm so glad he's doing well!

    ReplyDelete