8:30 am: Chris has already left for work and I wake up and hear soft little baby noises in the nursery. I go in to find Owen perpendicular in his crib...that boy is ready to start moving. We get up, nurse, eat cereal and play. I took a shower.
9:30 am: Owen is playing in his crib, I have to go move him so that his head isn't pressed against the crib. He finally drifts off to sleep.
10:15 am: I am feeling guilty because I have planned so much and this morning had to add a chiropractic appointment for my back to our already over planned day. Yesterday at the fabric store I borrowed a baby ergo carrier. I carried Owen around for less than 30 minutes and felt great. Well, last night as I leaned over I felt that familiar twinge. I was hoping that some sleep would help...but nope, it was there this morning. I am not going to let it get bad like last time so my butt is off to the doctor.
10:30 am: Chiropractic appointment-fed Owen in private room.
11:45 am: Quickly changed Owen's diaper then headed to meet Sara for lunch
12:15 pm: Picked up Sara and headed to lunch
![]() |
| kiss me please! |
They couldn't seem to get it together for a picture!!! But I LOVE it!
1:15 pm: Dropped off Sara and headed to fabric store1:45 pm: Fabric store doesn't open till 2 :( Owen gets another diaper change and eats (a little early)
2:00 pm: Head into fabric store with Owen in a borrowed Ergo carrier.
2:45 pm: Leave store after almost being over charged but with a cool blue fabulous fabric!
3:00 pm: head into eye dr apointment where Owen wakes up and isn't his best, but then he has missed 2 naps. Everyone is so sweet and comment on his cheeks!
3:45 pm: head home, Owen cries himself to sleep.
4:35 pm: arrive at home and Owen wakes up, so he nurses eats some cereal and takes a bath!
![]() |
| see me chewing on my hands...there is a good reason! |
6:00 pm: Owen heads to bed, we eat a frozen dinner and a salad and start watching the movie Due Date. Found out our friends had a baby boy!! Welcome to the world CJ!
8:00 pm: I eat some fresh backed cookies and Daddy eats some ice cream! YUM!
10:30 pm: Owen gets his dreamfeed and then everyone is off to bed.
Big news in our house:
Owen has begun to cut his first tooth!
There is a sharp corner and Daddy got to feel it too!!





No comments:
Post a Comment