Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tuesday: day two in our week

7:30 am: Chris' alarm goes off, he gets up and gets ready for work
8:15 am: Chris kisses me goodbye while I am still half asleep, Owen is awake and quiet in his crib
8:50 am: I wake up look for my cell phone realize I left it in the living room, put on my glasses and look at Chris' clock.  I throw on some clothes and head to Owen's room.  He is laying there awake and greets me with a smile.    I changed his diaper and got him dressed for the day; Owen nurses and then we both eat our cereal.  Since we still haven't had that poopy yet, Owen gets a little white grape juice and water.  Oh the funny frowns he made at me....I don't think he likes juice yet.  Then Owen plays on his playmat while I hung the cloth diapers on the clothes  line outside and checked my email.  Owen begins to make sleepy noises so I get down on the floor and play with him for a few minutes before his nap.
11:15 pm: Owen woke up and is talking in his crib.  I had to go in there and move him back to where I put him, he is a little wiggle worm in that woombie.  (I am stressing about when and what will happen if I wean him from the woombie....oh Lord what will it be like when we are weaning from nursing!)
12:00 pm: Owen is up and ready to nurse again, then we head out to meet some friends to look at fabric and eat lunch.  We then ran and did two deposits in the banks and headed over to our friend Caroline's house just in time for Owen to catch the second half of his nap.
2:45 pm: Owen went for a nap in Grant's crib and sleeps for whopping hour and 45 minutes!
4:30 pm:  Owen is up and ready to eat and play.
very busy in Grant's exersauser (sorry for the blurry cell pic)
6:00 pm:  We head home, grabbing dinner for mommy on the way.
6:30 pm:  Owen goes down for a nap in his crib.
8:00 pm: Owen is up for a quick bit to eat and back to bed.
9:15 pm:  Chris gets home we watch a little TV and catchup on our days. He had his electrical contractor meeting.
11:00 pm:  Off to bed, night yall!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I typically lurk, although I think I've commented once before maybe - although it seems like when I did blogger wouldn't take my comment, so.. Hi!

    Not sure if you're interested in a little home remedy, but my first had chronic constipation, and the juice did very little to help. What did work? The very thing that's good for everything from anointing in the biblical days to skin care to cradle cap... a few drops of EVOO! Following the advice of my MIL, I added two or three drops to a bottle (formula or breastmilk) and usually before the next feeding, it had worked it magic. If you decide to try it, only use it a couple of times a day at first. Then you can decide if you need more or less. A friend thought every bottle would be best...and she had more messes to clean up than she could have imagined!

    ReplyDelete