Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 2-6: swaddle/woombie weaning

Tuesday:  Owen woke up early and I had a hair appointment so I didn't try and unzip anymore so he could get a good nap...well he didn't.  Then he only got 20minutes while in the car and when we got home he NEEDED a nap so he was zipped up to the top and conked out immediately.

Wednesday: We missed his morning nap to run errands, so he needed it mostly zipped up for his afternoon nap.

Thursday:  We headed to a friends house, Owen slept great in his crib....zipped up to the neck!

Friday:  He had a dr appointment and shots.....good news his doctor recommended that it sounds like he still needs it and not to worry about weaning him yet.  Got home zipped him up while he was smiling and then took a GREAT nap!

so we gave up for now.....if only the woombies would go on babyhalf off again so I can get the big Houdini size, looks like we are going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment