Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Owen and bath time

Owen L O V E S a bath!!! He cries when we take him out of the water, I have to share what happened just now!!

So, I started running the water and I have started standing him at the tub to watch the water fill the tub. Well then I had to get him undressed and it never fails that when he wears a disposable diaper and poops that it is an explosive poop!!! I thought I was going to strip him down right by the tub but when I got his pants off I smelled it and knew.

Sure enough it was down his leg.

Off to the changing table and wet wipes we headed and that is when Owen acted like I broke his heart! I changed him as fast as I could, but within 10 seconds real fat tears were streaming down his cheeks. The part that cracks me up is that as soon as he saw the tub full of water he stopped mid cry started smiling and kicking with excitement!!!

Here he is chilling on his belly you would never guess that he had just had a melt down!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohmygosh! Corinne does this too! If she has a poopy diaper by the tub I have to take her elsewhere to change it because of not having wipes in the bathroom. It *is* totally like her heart was broken. So funny in a way but I've never changed a diaper so fast as those times;)

    ReplyDelete