I attended a breastfeeding class when pregnant with Owen (best advice EVER!) and was excited to meet another new mom, Katie, and found out she too was having a BOY!! Oh the fun I imagined we would have!!!
In February, our little men were here and were only 13 days apart!
Now 10 months later I am in SHOCK that our boys have grown so fast!
Here are a few pictures of our little men together:
At the beginning the difference of 13 days seemed HUGE!
 |
| as newborns (Owen on the left, front) |
 |
| by 3 months the boys started looking the same age (Owen far right) |
 |
| now they each have their own personalities! |
 |
| little buddies |
It is so fun to see them together; they are having a war for the cutest cheeks!!
 |
| sharing a blueberry muffin |
 |
| playing with orange colored toys (I totally could have rocked being the mom of twin boys) |
And, I swear they are already swapping tricks!
Such cute photos! So fun to have someone close to his age to play with. They are precious!!
ReplyDeleteI totally am just seeing this! So cute! I love watch them play together and grow up together. I'm so glad we took that breastfeeding class together :)
ReplyDelete