Thursday, February 16, 2012

Easter

Last year Owen was baptized at the Easter service at my mom's church. I am not sure what we will be doing this year but his Easter basket is ready. Talk about being prepared!! Since we are still on self imposed quarantine from our friends (sorry to those strangers who we were near at the dollar store today!!) we went shopping. I found the cutest balls that we can play with and also learn colors. The carrot bat with green ball was too funny to pass up and what kid can have an Easter basket with out a chocolate bunny and bubbles!!!! I threw in a wind up chick and bunny for giggles. I only spent $10! That is my kind of deal!

The basket came from an etsy shop I think it was Bridget's stitches if you want to get one I was really impressed with the quality! It is on the smaller side, but in the long run just means less basket to fill!

Any one else thinking about Easter? Because the stuff is already on the shelves at the stores.....crazy that for once they got me!

No comments:

Post a Comment