Here is a preview:
Then it was lunchtime, I tried to give you lunch but you were not really interested in it and cried most of the time.
Back to bed you went and I scheduled a doctor appointment for 4pm because I just had to know that your little ears were ok. At the dr we spent $65 to find out you probably just have a virus that is causing your poopy diapers and a low temperature. Thankfully, no ear infection!
We came home and watched Yo Gabba Gabba and snuggled on the couch with some warm milk. For dinner you ate yogurt (as dr prescribed), a french fry and some veggies until...(watch this video...so cute!).
Then we played until bedtime!







that is the worst! I take my kids in all the time just to find out its a virus! I hope he is better by his birthday!
ReplyDeleteI just got to watch the video for the first time. It is so freaking cute!!!! Awww how I miss that face.
ReplyDelete