Anyway, I just outed myself on facebook. I started an etsy store to raise some money for our IF treatments (first month was $2500 please someone tell my why I can't get PG for FREE like most people!!). I would love it if all you my wonderful readers would check it out. Add it to your favorites. Who knows how people will find my store, but it would be great if you would at least check it out!!
PS: Boy stuff is coming up next!!



Fun! That's a good idea, Jeanna. If you can sew, that's a great way to make money. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great idea! I've often thought of doing something like that myself, but I just don't have the gumption :). I've already maxed out one credit card paying for fertility treatment for the last year. What sucks is even though I am no longer pregnant my insurance company is now refusing to pay for some of my visits. I hope things work out soon for you guys.
ReplyDeleteI love the bag we got from you - I think it's such a great idea :)
ReplyDeleteAnd, no, nothing has ever been off limits, but that is why I love ya!