Saturday, January 19, 2013

IVF#2: day 15 u/s #3

Still stimming. Still in limbo.

Not amazing news not bad news.

My right is the game player this month with 13 but she only measured the largest 6 coming in at: 21.9, 12.5, 13.3, 22.4, 20.9, 16.6. Lefty (who DS popped out of) is lagging behind with about 9 and the largest being: 13, 11.2, 13, 10, 12.9, 10.3. Apparently they only measure 6 on each side bc that is what the computer lets them input but they do an over all count which is hard bc my follies seem to be on top of each other.

I stalked the Saturday RE (not my usual RE) in the hall and made him have a conversation with me. He was cool about it and looked up last months follies. He feels that this is how I respond to the meds. I may never be a quantity egg producer and that with this response so far he would keep my meds the same if we canceled and restarted. He felt that even if we did that I might not get more and really he is hoping and counting on the quality being better with the lupron flare we are doing. He is working tomorrow and felt I should stim another day and he said he wants to personally do my u/s.

So as only an IFer can understand we are in limbo another day and it means 3 more shots and another 2 hour round trip to the REs office at 7am.....ugh!

If anyone was a cheerleader please cheer for lefty tonight! Or pray or send thoughts. I really want to be done with these drugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment