Last time each time I got news from the RE my heart would drop. Not this time. I am sitting here even more thrilled!! Out of 19 eggs, 12 were mature at retrieval, later 2 more matured and all 14 fertilized. We are still scheduled for a 3 day transfer, but they will push it to a 5 day transfer if the embies look good and strong Friday morning. So, 8-8:30 tomorrow morning we will get a call and they will update us on cell count, fragmentation and if we need to head to the RE's for the 3 day transfer or if they are going to push it to Sunday.
I am surprisingly calm. I am, of course, going to be stressed and anxious when the call comes in, but right now I am in motivated mode and trying to get things organized around the house!
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment