Here we are again, this time its was a 5 day transfer! Chris and I were thrilled our embie babies made it till then! We arrived at the office and were the third transfer of the day and the last.
The embryologist was very happy with our embies. We transferred 2: an AA and an AB. These were great grades for them! We were told we would have one to freeze that day and possibly one the next day. As I have been a bad blogger and really just not as involved and documenting this IVF cycle as last time I am playing catch up. So, we got the phone call the day after the transfer that only the one was viable for freezing. So, one fro-baby! Hey, that is WAY more than last time.
Today is 8 days past ovulation, 3 days past 5 day transfer. I hoping to hold out for beta or AF...bring on February 5th.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Just got caught up on your journey. So glad that this round of IVF is totally opposite from the last! I know that the ending will stay that course as well and you'll end with you BFP! And yay for a frostie!!! I couldn't be more thrilled for you!
ReplyDeletePraying for you during this 2ww. Hope it flies by!
Hugs,
Kara