Sunday, February 10, 2013

IVF#2: 4 weeks 1 day

Feb 6th, 2013 (just realized this never posted...weird!)

Wow, I ran out the door this morning with my paper in hand to get my beta drawn. I was the first there and the first one drawn about 8:15.

Headed home to sit and wait for a phone call from the REs office. At 12:30 I called and prompted them to call labcorp to get my results. At 1:40 I get a phone call, it was the nurse...this is it my world is about to change I am either going to be on cloud nine or crushed again. My palms were sweating. The nurse apologized she meant to call the labcorp instead accidentally called me first. We hung up. Well, now I know the phone call is coming.

Waiting, it's 2pm.

Waiting, it's 2:30pm.

Finally, at quarter till 3 the phone rings..this is it. The nurse was so nice and had to inform me that the code was put wrong into the labcorp wrong and she had been transferred all around and was on hold for 20 minutes at one point. I am sitting here thinking get on with it...tell me my number. She finally did. It was 119. She said they were happy with it and to keep taking all my meds. I was disappointed. I wanted 200s or at least 126 or higher as 126 was doubling. The sweet nurse told me to not be so picky and that I needed to get scheduled for an ultrasound in 2 weeks.

Basically, they were pleased and didn't need a 3rd beta. I have the 6 week ultrasound and then one at 7 weeks were if all is fine and we see a heartbeat we get released (graduate) to my OB of choice! Oh please, that sounds amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment