Feb 2nd, 2013
6 days past 5 day transfer. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. I didn't take one today because I fear it would break my heart to be negative. We have one frozen embryo that I am hoping will become a baby if this cycle is a bust.
This evening I started my period. I wiped and I saw it. This is about the same time last IVF cycle that I started. I know that until I stop the progesterone I won't get a full flow. I cried in the shower. I am not strong enough. I can't bare much more...please God I can't take much more.
Chris wants me to take a pregnancy test in the morning just so we will know for sure, I will have to still go for the beta bloodwork.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment