Feb 3, 2013, Sunday-Super Bowl Sunday
This is not how I want things to start out. I am spotting red but I have gotten my first positive pregnancy test in TEN months. This is not fair, now a little flicker of hope has ignited in my heart. Actually, take a step back. The test was negative during the time limit. When I went back it dried positive....what am I to think??
At lunch I took another test, at first it was negative....but wait the 2 minutes are not up!! BFP BIG FAT POSITIVE....well not really the line is very faint. It's a little darker than this mornings though. But I am still spotting red and brown. Brown is ok, red is BAD. Beta isn't till Tuesday...I think I am going to see if I can get it moved up a day and left a message on the nurses line, but I won't here back till tomorrow. Ugh. This isn't fun.
Sunday, February 10, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment